Summer SVC bookings are NOW open as of Monday, 15th November 2021 at 10:00am. Families received an email at 10:00am with the details on how to enroll in the Summer program, and the website has been updated accordingly.
To be added to the mailing list, email us at: email@example.com
For questions or queries relating to SVC, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer SVC Bookings are NOW open
Please access the booking form here
The link to the Booking Form can be found throughout the website or families would have received an email with information on how to book.
– If you have already enrolled for Aranda Afters 2022 then you DO NOT have to
fill out another enrolment form – only the Summer SVC Booking Form.
- If you wish to change or add to your booking, please DO NOT fill out a second Booking Form as this will stall the confirmation of your booking.
- For any changes, please use the Xplor app or email us at:
- Get in early! The early bird rate will be in place for all bookings received by 11:59pm Sunday 28th November
- All excursions and certain incursions currently have limited places – for these days, a wait list will be created and if places become available or if the capped number is raised, you will be notified in writing.
Please Note: All initial SVC bookings must be made with the Booking Form and NOT through Xplor
In order for us to process and confirm your Summer SVC Booking Form, we must first ensure you are enrolled with Aranda Afters for 2022.
Please follow the instructions below in line with your current category:
My child is enrolled/in the process of enrolling for 2022:
If your child is attending Aranda Afters next year, and an enrolment or a re-enrolment form has been filled out for 2022 – this is you!
– You only need to complete Summer SVC Booking Form from 10am November 15th.
My child is not enrolled for 2022:
If your child is not currently attending Aranda After School Care in 2022, as enrolment documents have not been filled out on behalf of this child, however they have attended in the past – this is you!
– You must ensure you have completed and submitted the 2022 re-enrolment form. to access this form, you will need to email email@example.com and request a re-enrolment form. When emailing, please us the subject line: 2022 Enrolments: Requesting a re-enrolment form for SVC
– You need to complete a Summer SVC booking form
My child has never attended Aranda Afters
If your child has never attended Aranda Afters for either After School Care or the School Vacation Care before – this is you!
– You must ensure you have completed and submitted the
as well as
– You need to complete a Summer SVC booking form
School Vacation Care – Program Information
The Aranda Afters School Vacation Care (SVC) program operates from 8.30 am – 6.00 pm; Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays and our Christmas/New Year shut down period), during ACT school vacation periods.
The SVC Booking Form is released every term on the Monday of Week 7 for the upcoming school holiday period. Information about this process will be emailed to families in Week 6.
Information and booking forms for our upcoming SVC program will be placed on this page at the commencement of the booking period for each SVC program period.
Please note that in order to enroll for our vacation care program, you must complete a 2022 Aranda Afters Enrolment form AND an Aranda Vacation Care Booking Form for any/all children.
2021 Aranda Afters Enrolment Form for new families can be found via this link
2022 Summer School Vacation Care (SVC)
Aranda Afters Summer School Vacation Care (SVC) program will soon kick off. These holidays we continue to ensure safety precautions are in place in line with our service risk assessment for all excursions and incursions.
Due to the changes implemented across our service and within the A.C.T, our upcoming Summer 2022 program has been structured to ensure the safety of all attending children and Educators.
The excursions and incursions Aranda Afters will be engaging in across the Spring holidays have been specially chosen with the COVID-19 precautions of both the vendors and our service in mind.
– Incursions run by external vendors will be subject to our service risk assessment.
– Thorough cleaning of the service space will take place each morning, afternoon, and evening, as well as directly before and after any incursion.
– Group sizes and transportation precautions have been considered for all excursion locations and vendors.
*This means that there is an initial cap on each excursion – if interest is overwhelming, we will have the ability to book a second bus and expand the excursion so we encourage all families to apply for all interested days, even if you know there is no space.
For more information on our service’s response to COVID-19 and our current practices, please speak to a member of the Leadership Team.