Aranda Afters is an approved childcare provider, for information regarding your entitlement for Childcare Benefit (CCB) and Childcare Rebate (CCR) visit www.familyassist.gov.au or phone 13 6150. Aranda Afters operates under the Child Care Management System (CCMS).
As of 2 July 2018, the child care fee assistance your family receives has changed.
The Package includes a new Child Care Subsidy, which replaced the current Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate. The Child Care Subsidy are paid directly to services.
There are also changes to the annual cap which will make child care more affordable for most families.
Three things will determine a family’s level of Child Care Subsidy:
- A family’s income will determine the percentage of subsidy they are eligible for
- An activity test will deteremine how many hours of subsidised care families can access, up to a maximum of 100 per fortnight, and
- The type of child care service will determine the hourly rate cap.
More information about individual subsidy rates and annual cap changes is available in the New Child Care Package brochure.
Steps on how to transition to the New child care Package can be found via this link
For the Frequently Asked Questions about the New Child Care Package please view this link
Jobs, Education and Training (JET) Child Care Fee Assistance
From 5 January 2015, Jobs, Education and Training Child Care Fee Assistance, commonly known as JET Child Care Fee Assistance will be paid up to a maximum:
- Amount of $8 per hour per child;
- Of 36 hours per week per child for parents doing approved study activities.
If you are doing more than one approved activity, for example work and study, your maximum hours per week will be based on the combination of activities you are doing. The actual number of hours you can receive depends on the hours you use and your child care service’s charging practice.